Fall - Winter 2006/2007
Terrorism and Transportation Watch
If you're interested in keeping posted on the latest terrorism or
transportation watch news...
Connect with Terrorist Warning, a pro bono Terror Watch List, or Transit
Security Report, a subscription funded up to the minute news site...
Fall - Winter 2006
News Watch - Cub Wire
For the latest real time News Alerts, and Homeland Security
Watch the feeds and read the hundreds of emagazines from around the world sourced here...
Anytime - Visit Our Main Website
The Security of America - CCUAT.org
Keep abreast of the deliberations of the
Access resources that will keep you aware!
To Provide for the Common Defense
The United States Constitution provides for the US Government to "provide
for the Common Defense". Under this proviso, a fundamental mandate exists
to provide Civil Defense programs.
Please call 911 to Report
an Actual Emergency requiring Police or Military Intervention! (or contact
the FBI >)
At Computer Companies United Against Terrorism, we are committed to insuring
that the US Government is not alone in its efforts to provide for the common
defense, that the People have a hand in providing it cooperation, collaboration
and continuity. Steps that insure thus include:
1. Orderly, Safe Evacuation Routes and Transportation Control
2. Stockpiling of Critical Supplies such as Food, Medicine and Clothing
3. Coordinated Delivery Systems for Stockpiles in any National Emergency
4. Safety Shelters and Emergency Healthcare Treatment Facilities
5. Long Term Relocation and Recovery Coordination
6. Emergency Response Coordination
7. National Emergency Response Infrastructure Protection
8. National Military Defense Response Infrastructure Protection
9. Long Term Response, Governance and Recovery
If you are interested in becoming involved in our effort to coordinate national
public resources to volunteer in collaboration with Government at the National,
State, County, and Local levels, please call us at 908-272-0016. Please
note that this website is under construction, it is a PROTOTYPE, evaluating the
concept of an INTERACTIVE, LOCALIZED response site, with mobile and First
Responder interfaces and resource lookups.